Monday, April 6, 2009

it’s been awhile!

I had a weekend at home full of GOOD EATS. My cousin who got married used to work as a pastry chef at the French embassy (!) and got some of her old coworkers to cater her wedding! At some point I’ll track down the menu card I saved, because it was SOMETHING.

Now I’m back to boring eating in Boston xD I really missed my blog, actually!

This morning was trail mix oats take 2, since I’m rather low on fresh fruit/milk/everything, basically. I decided that since it wasn’t fruity enough for me last time, I’d add like 1/4 cup of frozen blackberries. It was good, but surprisingly un-sweet! I don’t like super sweet oatmeal, and NEVER add sugar to it, but this morning I actually did! 

DSCF0488

Before, looking pretty and pristine

DSCF0489 

After I stirred it!

No comments: