Tuesday, April 14, 2009

bright eyed and bushy tailed

I slept until TEN today! I haven’t slept that late in MONTHS! WOW! IT IS INCREDIBLE! I don’t have class til 11 on Tuesdays but I almost NEVER get this much sleep! I think it’s because I got all my work for class done last night, rather than this morning, so I didn’t have anxiety waking me up every half hour. AWESOME!

Then I had a wonderful sunshiney breakfast.

 DSCF0630

Multigrain Cheerios with milk (I ended up dumping the milk… it was turning, alas. Rather than coming up with a calcium substitute, I just took a vitamin. I get way too obsessive about getting enough calcium).

 DSCF0631

And more GORGEOUS fruit salad! Same mix as last time- 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a banana, 1 cup or so of strawberries, a wee bit of honey and a wee bit more (roughly 2 to 1 ratio) of lemon juice.

No comments: