Thursday, April 30, 2009

default

In the dining hall, my friend had what she called a “default dinner”: when there was nothing appealing being served on the night’s menu (which was often), she’d have a hot dog and fries. Hahaha, and she weighed about 90 pounds. Oh, metabolisms.

Anyway, this is what I would call my “default” breakfast. It’s tasty, nutritionally balanced, and low on guesswork. I had it almost every day the week I didn’t have my camera cord.

DSCF0782

Cup of tea. Multigrain Cheerios with milk. A banana, half in the cereal, the other half quartered and smeared with a bit of peanut butter (when I took the pic, I was waiting for the peanut butter to soften to smearable, because I keep it in the fridge!)

Now I am off to my last day of work, and, I think, an exciting lunch!

Finally, a giveaway!

Life Love violin

is giving away exciting peanut butter and bars!

1 comment:

Internal Peace said...

Thanks for linking back to my giveaway on your blog!

Haha, I totally know what you mean about a "default" meal. My default breakfast is oatmeal with PB and cottage cheese and my default dinner is sauteed veggies, some sort of protein, and some sort of whole grain. Nice and easy. No fuss.

Welcome to the blogging world! :)