Monday, May 11, 2009

little plates

Today is a nice lazy day at home. I have nothing to worry about for the first time in a LONG time, so I am staying in, baking bread(expect another tutorial later!), and chilling. I was hoping to get out for a walk in the park (my mom and I went yesterday and it was BEAUTIFUL!) but it’s been looking cloudy and ominous all day. Some yoga indoors, perhaps.

Breakfast… ish? I had a series of plates:

DSCF0967

Stovetop oats! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I missed oatmeal so bad. Made with 1/2 milk 1/2 water, as usual, with currants!

DSCF0966

Is there anything better than warm oatmeal, a pot of tea (isn’t that teapot in the background cute? My stepmom got it for me in Asia), and one’s favorite mug (that is HAND PAINTED, baby!)?

I also had 1/2 a granny smith apple with some PB:

DSCF0968

And 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese with a few strawberries       

cc

No comments: