Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sense of accomplishment

Two awesome things in the past 12 hours:

1. I got gas last night. I’m driving along, after driving, oh, two miles, and went “…. did not put the gas cap back on”, gasped, and pulled over. When I did, IT WAS STILL ON THE BACK OF THE CAR, RESTING GENTLY WHERE I LEFT IT. Such a miracle!

2. I had a morning workout before work! My job starts late enough in the day (11) that theoretically I have time to hit up the gym beforehand if I get up early enough, am organized, etc… definitely hasn’t happened in the first 7 1/2 weeks of my internship, but it happened today!

I got up, and thought hey! I feel like working out! (I think eating SEVERAL chocolate chip oatmeal bars, made by my devious sister, last night had something to do with my energy level). So I thought, “do I eat first?” and then thought “Nah, the other bloggers have a little snack and have proper breakfast after!” Which is exactly what I did!

DSCF1783  

Gorgey farmstand yellow plum!

After 40 minutes elliptical and a quick stretch, I came home to this (I actually made it before I left, but then decided I wasn’t super hungry and to go for the plum)

DSCF1784

PB and B oats. Yum yum yum yum yum.

DSCF1785

Extra PB to refuel after the workout. Oh melty peanut butter goodness.

Lunch is the same as yesterday, cause it was soooooooo tasty, minus the risotto, plus a CHOBS!

DSCF1786

Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments: