Yesterday it was officially Cold. Ugh Boston.
For dinner I went for warm and comforting:
Is there anything better in the cold than hot and crispy roasted veggies?
Plus for good measure oozy cheese on carbs. There’s something about tuna melts that takes me back.
Yes, I eat tuna during Advent. Not as hardcore as I could be.
More comfort, obviously, in the form of:
Rather than my usual whipped banana oatmeal, I felt like deconstructing it, if you will (how Top Chef of me!).
Oats and raisins with half milk and water, topped with sliced banana, PB, and cranapple butter.
In other news, the adorable Taylor gave me an award!
I am beyond flattered! Taylor, your blog is beautiful too!
I’m supposed to list 7 things. Yikes!
1. I live in the East now, but grew up in Spokane, WA. Deep down I’m a Westerner. Here’s a view from Lake Pend Oreille, where we stay in my mom’s friend’s cabin, in North Idaho.
3. I am always cold. For Christmas I would like a snuggie.
4. I despise people who mess up “to” and “too”, “they’re” and “their”, etc. While we’re on the topic of pet peeves, I hate people who shove their way onto subways before letting other people get off; people who take up the entire sidewalk walking slowly with their friends; and people on Bluetooths.
5. I am deeply, deeply in love with James Franco, and got addicted to Freaks and Geeks last winter break.
6. I am a compulsive doodler. I have great professors and try to pay attention to them, but have to be doing something else at the same time.
7. I graduate college in less than 3 weeks and have NO PLANS. DIOS MIO!
I’d pass this on to 7 bloggers, but Taylor already included all my faves! Just know I love you all :D