Monday, November 5, 2012

food to watch

My awesome coworker is going to be on Chopped tomorrow!

So if you, like me, won’t be able to focus on the election without ending up curled in a ball on the floor, twitching, distract yourself!

Grace, my onetime manager before a ludicrous management reorganization produced the crapitude that is my job today (which I quit- that’ll be another post!) is awesome. And along with being an awesome person, is an awesome cook. And an awesome representative of the food bank, which will be co-starring on Chopped!

Do yourself a favor. Tune in at 10, Eastern time.

1 comment:

Steven Alexander Heathcliff Basil Bert said...

I think a little food for the soul will be a nice distraction as the cards fall. I guess we'll see what destiny has in store for us tonight (or tomorrow, or next week) if its as close as what some of the pundits are projecting.

Anyhow, Ileana, you're down to your last four days of an extremely valuable learning experience. I'm so excited for you. I hope you are overwhelmed by fun and enjoyment in the transition and next stage of your life.